2010年9月10日星期五

Iris open

This time of year, I always like to come here to see iris. I love iris, people compared it to the goddess Alice, Alice goodness the soul of the people, by the rainbow bridge between heaven and earth to bring back the kingdom of heaven, but because it is the flower of the road bound for heaven. I always say, my life be like paradise, as they say the United States, including of course my love.
Nan is the X hospital doctor internal medicine. Is in the hospital, I met Nan, enjoy the beautiful day I sat in the iris garden, open more than last year's Iris Yan. Suddenly felt a terrible stomachache, went into the hospital, "You look very bad, how the"? A handsome young doctor asked me simply say that the situation is very serious for me he was examined by the medicine prescribed, and asked the assistant to help with the department I went into the infusion room.

"Ending" a gentle voice directly into the heart, is the doctor calling my name. I think he must be remembered in the records on my name, "a stomach ache it," he told me his name was Nan. Nan to send me back, I do not know why, I did not refuse. Sitting in Nan's car, saw the car plays a good big bunch of iris. Nan also took me to the famous house, a porridge, he told me porridge are the most Yangwei, and so I must be more Hezhou later. He is willing to do my family care physician, nursed back to health until my stomach good.

Since then, Nan always come to my house for my soup, bring a variety of Yangwei food, attentive care of me. Every day he brought a large bunch of iris and red roses, to every corner of my house filled with love of the atmosphere. For heaven's a man, I even a bit overwhelmed. One-month high in the night air is crisp, and I melt in Nan's arms, became Nan woman. Fall in love with Nan, my life has completely changed, in addition to shopping, no longer have any communication, no longer work. I finally have the same life as paradise, all I entrust my body in a man accustomed to being taken care and enjoy the sweet love, love, Chi Chan. Thank God such a blessing to me, gave me such a good man.seo|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论